Sunday, January 15, 2012

Things that are AWESOME!

I have some very exciting news to announce shortly (but not yet!) Until then, I'd like to show you this AWESOME congratulatory gift I received from my sisters and mom.


It's an assortment of YA and classic novels from my Goodreads to-read list. Seriously, how freaking awesome is that??? I can't stop staring at my gift and it's making me have heart palpitations. Which shall I read first? (Fun fact-this picture actually contains a hint, albeit very, very difficult to decipher, about my news). 


Also AWESOME is this card that my eleven-year old niece Rhys gave me:


 It's a witch cheerleader (my YA Urban Fantasy novel, THE WITCH HUNTER'S BIBLE, is about a cheerleading witch, believe it or not!) This picture is awesome in too many ways to count. 


8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad you like your gift. It was well-deserved, so enjoy it. Rhys will be so happy to see that her drawing has made the internet! Lol

    P.S. I suck at technology. I don't know how I managed to delete my comment when I was just trying to add my profile pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Yup, I LOVE my gift(s). THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle, I'm so excited about your news, and I love your blog (I see you used shabby blogs--my favorite). These gifts are awesome. Your family must be so proud of you! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is lovely! And is that Forbidden I spy there at the back? I'm reading that at the moment! (kindle version though so I haven't seen the cover.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Steph and Ruth!

    (And yes, that is Forbidden back there, which I can't wait to read!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Things that are AWESOME: your rapid success and passion in writing.

    Congrats. All the best in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Greg!! Logan's obviously been doing a great job advertising my blog :)

    ReplyDelete